READ YOUR INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
· Make sure you read and understand the manufacturer’s recommendations for use and care of your device.
· If your vape device did not come with instructions or you have further questions, contact the manufacturer.
· ALWAYS FOLLOW MANUFACTURER’S REQUIREMENTS.
KEEP YOUR DEVICE, BATTERIES, CHARGER, PART AND E-LIQUIDS AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
Don’t use a damaged or wet battery.
· Replace the batteries if they get damaged or wet.
· If your vape device gets damaged and the batteries are not replaceable, contact the manufacturer.
· Check for visible damage, including the outer insulation jacket.
· NEVER REMOVE THE INSULATION ON A BATTERY.
· DO NOT USE A BATTERY WITH A MISSING OR TORN INSULATION JACKET.
Don’t use the wrong battery.
· Only use batteries recommended for your device.
· Don’t mix different brands of batteries.
· Don’t use batteries with different charge levels.
· Don’t use batteries with different mAh ratings.
· Don’t use old and new batteries together.
· If replacing multiple batteries in your vape, replace them all.
· ALWAYS USE A BATTERY SPECIFICALLY RATED FOR YOUR DEVICE.
Don’t store loose batteries in your pocket.
· Keep loose batteries in a case to prevent contact with metal objects.
· Don’t let batteries come into contact with coins, keys, or other metals in your pocket.
Don’t expose your device to extreme temperatures.
· Protect your vape by not leaving it in direct sunlight or in freezing cold temperatures.
· Do not store your vape in your car.
Never charge your vape device with the wrong charger.
· Do NOT use a phone or tablet charger.
· Always use the charger that came with it.
· Charge your vape on a clean, flat, hard surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire.
· Charge your vape someplace where you can clearly see it.
· Don’t charge your vape device overnight or leave it charging unattended.
Don’t install batteries backward.
· Follow the manufacturer’s markings for correct polarity (+ / -).
· IMPROPER INSTALLATION MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY OR FIRE HAZARD.
Don’t remove or disable safety features.
FOR MORE INFORMATION